Flutter plugin for Firebase Core, enabling connecting to multiple Firebase apps.
- Breaking change. Options API is now async to interoperate with native code that configures Firebase apps.
- Provide a getter for the default app
- Fix setting of GCM sender ID on iOS
- Fix projectID on iOS
- Fix behavior of constructor for named Firebase apps.
- Breaking change. Set SDK constraints to match the Flutter beta release.
- Fixed Dart 2 type errors.
- Enabled use in Swift projects.
- Moved to the io.flutter.plugins org.
- Fixed warnings from the Dart 2.0 analyzer.
- Simplified and upgraded Android project template to Android SDK 27.
- Updated package description.
- Breaking change. Upgraded to Gradle 4.1 and Android Studio Gradle plugin 3.0.1. Older Flutter projects need to upgrade their Gradle setup as well in order to use this version of the plugin. Instructions can be found here.
- Fixes for database URL on Android
- Make GCM sender id optional on Android
- Relax GMS dependency to 11.+
- Initial Release