- A CollectionReference object can be used for adding documents, getting document references, and querying for documents (using the methods inherited from Query).
- A DocumentChange represents a change to the documents matching a query. [...]
- A DocumentReference refers to a document location in a Firestore database and can be used to write, read, or listen to the location. [...]
- A DocumentSnapshot contains data read from a document in your Firestore database. [...]
- The entry point for accessing a Firestore. [...]
- Represents a query over the data at a particular location.
- A QuerySnapshot contains zero or more DocumentSnapshot objects.
An options object that configures the behavior of
- Metadata about a snapshot, describing the state of the snapshot.
- A WriteBatch is a series of write operations to be performed as one unit. [...]
- An enumeration of document change types.